Wednesday, November 2, 2011 // 1:07 AM
Its Wednesday.
The last day of exam. Well, for
non-chinese-exam-takers.I'm so stressed i cant take it anymore.
Its not only about exam.
Every time of the day, i'm cant stop thinking about it.I'm a sensitive person, and i tend to overthink things.
I think about it over and over again, about what might happen, what should i do if it happens, and what will happen if it happens.i know.
i sound riddiculous.
but that's just me.
when i received the photo today, i couldn't stop looking at it.
I'm not going to be here next year. was the first thing i thought of.
but i already made my decision, didn't i?
i'm a very vulnerable person. I hesitate a lot. Until the point where i start hating myself.
Thank god everything will be over on saturday.
i've done all i can for this year, i'm not doing it again the second year.
It's not that i dont want to, its just that i cant prioritise well. It'll affect my studies since i'm t
oo lazy to study and easily distracted.I think too much.
way too much.siewmayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 // 1:07 AM
Its Wednesday.
The last day of exam. Well, for
non-chinese-exam-takers.I'm so stressed i cant take it anymore.
Its not only about exam.
Every time of the day, i'm cant stop thinking about it.I'm a sensitive person, and i tend to overthink things.
I think about it over and over again, about what might happen, what should i do if it happens, and what will happen if it happens.i know.
i sound riddiculous.
but that's just me.
when i received the photo today, i couldn't stop looking at it.
I'm not going to be here next year. was the first thing i thought of.
but i already made my decision, didn't i?
i'm a very vulnerable person. I hesitate a lot. Until the point where i start hating myself.
Thank god everything will be over on saturday.
i've done all i can for this year, i'm not doing it again the second year.
It's not that i dont want to, its just that i cant prioritise well. It'll affect my studies since i'm t
oo lazy to study and easily distracted.I think too much.
way too much.siewmayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
grew up in a small town,
and when the rain would fall down. i'd just stare out my window.
Hello! My name is Siew May <3
i love: Family, friends, Lee Hom, music, piano, violin, swimming and just hanging out with friends :)
Bout ME :)
Can't live without:
DAD AND MUM!
Friends!
Lee Hom
Novels
Pasta and Pizza
Apple juice and milo (habit)
Smiles :)
关于我
我是一个普通的女孩。
我会笑,我会哭,我也会任性地发脾气……
有时候,我希望我是一个比较优秀,比较完美的人。
我喜欢笑,所以我努力地笑
我喜欢朋友,所以我努力保住每一份友情
我喜欢睡觉,所以每天早上如果可以,我会睡到自然醒,有时还会赖床……
我喜欢家人和朋友,所以我会保护他们
我不喜欢令别人失望,所以我会努力,尽力而为
我不喜欢别人侮辱我的朋友或家人,所以我一定会尽我一切能力帮助他们
我不喜欢吵架,所以我努力避免争执
我不喜欢哭,所以我努力地笑……
这就是我的部落格!
在这里,你们或许会发现我不是你们想象中的那样,
在这里,你们或许会觉得我很emo,
但,这就是我的世界!
这是我把心事写下来的地方,也是我发泄的地方之一。
如果有任何冒犯你的地方,请不要在意,当作是在看一本书就好了。
欢迎来到我的部落格!
在阳光照耀的蓝天下,我努力地活着,做着我喜欢的事情,写着我喜欢的故事!
Welcome to my blog!