<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7770879247737171789?origin\x3dhttp://siewmaysparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chat links




breakaway



Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2010 // 12:07 AM


Violin exam in one more hour...
and I'm doing what my teacher asked me to do :)
"Siew May, once u get home DO NOT PRACTICE. Go online or play games or whatever. Just DO NOT PRECTISE."
so, I'm blogging :)
Is this a funny concidence or what?
I'm the last person to take the violin exam, and the first to take my piano exam.


nervousnervousnervous


Will blog about how did the exam go next time.

Off to dress up :)


ciao!






siew mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy