... ...
Friday, November 6, 2009 // 12:16 AM
I feel sad. I dunno why.
I didnt go to school today. Cuz my dad got no time to take my report card..
hope i wont get into trouble with prefect teacher and pn. vasantha...
but then Pn Ang ( :D my fav teacher) is not coming, so i guess its ok to take the report card another day.. i dunno...
really hope i wont get into trouble with prefect teacher..
she is like so.....!!
but then u cant expect me to come to school for about 6 hours just to duty??!???
right?
and we prefects havent got our cert yet!!
I represent all the form 2 prefects in SMK Subang Utama, yelling
:" WHERE IS OUR PREFECT CERT!!!!!"
now i'm angry instead of sad.
i dun even noe myself anymore.
and the fact that next year we r going to different class saddens me.
i feel like cursing!
see now i'm sad again.
what IS wrong with me???
siew mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



