<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7770879247737171789?origin\x3dhttp://siewmaysparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buildings with a hundred floors,
spinning 'round revolving doors.
baby i don't know where they'll take me.

entries about chat links




breakaway



Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Bad Day
Friday, July 4, 2008 // 9:02 PM

Today was the worst worst day of my life. Firstly, I was in class, then Charmaine said..... Oh, sorry I can't say it out here, cuz this is girls buiness. Any girls wanna know, ask me in msn or just e-mail me. I am really sorry I can't say it out here, but I can tell u that what happened was bad and embarassing.

Next, I quickly went to the smelly school toilet to do my buiness, then guess what? My prefect tag fell into the toilet bowl!!!!!!!!!! I know it's funny but don't laugh, whoever you are. I didn't expect it ok, I was like " What the hell.....?" Hey, now I need to buy another one and it costs 5 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I told my some of me BFFs from the prefect board the whole sad story. The thing is, even though they promised they wont laugh at the first place, they did laugh after i told them the story!!! >:( Then I went for duty. I was palying with the gate grills cuz I don't have a partner and that place is very lonely (cuz people seldom use that stairs) then I heard something drop. When I looked down, guess what? The button from my new bought prefect uniform just fell off. Just like that! I didn't fiddle with it at all. OK, maybe I did, last time..... but.... this is just unbelievable! I thought " Oh GREAT! Wait till Mr Ang or Puan Suseela sees me like this."

When I was going home, I remembered I ordered satay to eat. But then when I got there, my friend said that the satay man didn't come at all. Oh man. Now I have to go hungry.

My advice: If you have a day as bad as mine, then be happy and have a piece of chocolate to cool you down. I assure you, after an iced milo and some chocolate, you will feel so much better! Well, that was what I did!